Buckeye Construction & Restoration
Supervise a crew of laborers and skilled employees to successfully complete an assigned project.
- Supervises a crew of multiple employees and prioritizes work.
- Monitor crew work for quality.
- Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Conducts regular tailgate safety meetings.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Organizes, supervises, leads and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframe.
- Enforces all company safety policies and procedures.
- Enforces all client-required safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crewmember discipline and documentation.
- Submits crewmembers’ timesheets into payroll by deadline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITITES:
- Basic knowledge of administration and management. Must be able to plan, allocate resources, manage production and coordinate people and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in construction of steel erection.
- Strong coordination, time management, active listening, oral and written expression and comprehension, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong—to recognize problems when they occur and to work toward the solution of those problems.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when carrying out duties and to maintain good working relationships with the public and fellow employees.
- Must be able to read, understand and apply information obtained from blueprints, surveys and job specifications.
- Advanced mechanical skills a plus.
- Proficient at using basic computer software such as Microsoft Office and Outlook
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school degree or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years related experience